Saturday, November 10, 2007

MUSING: Alexandria Brown and the Law of Attraction

Here's the thing about making dreams come true: It all begins with letting yourself dream -- really OWNING what it is that you want. When you do, when you finally surrender to your dream with no apologies, no qualifications, no if's, ands, or buts, then and only then can the door to your dream open.

For many years now my dream has been to reach a larger audience. Of that I was clear. BUT, part of what held me back was the limiting belief that reaching an larger audience meant sacrificing family time to a degree that was simply not acceptable to me.

As I prepared to publish my soon-be-released book, I kept hearing about all the travel that I'd have to do to promote my book. Sorry, not an option. I have two small children and I want to be home for them.

Well, when I finally owned that I wanted to successfully and prosperously reach a larger audience AND be home for my children, all resistance fell away. THAT was my dream - not one or the other. And when I owned the WHAT and the WHY of my dream, the Universe sent me the HOW. The Law of Attraction begins with intention and once I got clear, with all of my attention on what I wanted (vs. what I did not want), the magic began to unfold.

They say that when the student is ready the teacher appears. Well, this time she came in the form of a beautiful, authentic, powerful, fun and gracious marketing guru known as Alexandria Brown.

After a year's worth of reading and implementing nuggets of marketing wisdom from her free newsletters and teleseminars it became clear that I needed to attend her Online Success Blueprint Workshop. I've never spent $3000 on myself before. But the Universe sent me a clear and strong nudge. I surrendered and trusted. And I'm so glad I did.

At this moment I'm writing from my hotel room after 3 power days of' 'aha' moments and simple yet potent marketing tools. I'm going home with a clear plan of how I'm going to reach my larger audience in 2008. My first information product is launching before year-end. My first book is finally coming out in early 2008 and my second information product will be out by the end of 2008.

I can't wait to share them all with you! I'm choosing MY reality. Are you?

Sonia

For more FREE articles and resources go to: www.SuccessForTheSoul.com and www.SoniaMillersSoulFoodEzine.com

2 comments:

Solo Business Marketing Blog said...

Hi Sonia,

We are sisters-in-kind - I have two small children (one just 2 months old, which is why I missed Ali's event this year), a book coming out very soon, and a successful business that I love - AND that I built so I could be HOME to raise my children - as much as I love to travel and meet new people - they are my life right now.

(You might have heard me on one of Ali's preview calls for the OSBW :))

How lucky are we that we get to do both - be fabulous moms and fabulous businesswomen!

cheers,
~ Alicia

Lynda Lippin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Sonia! I am honored by your presence.

Lynda
Pilates and Reiki In Paradise