Sunday, August 5, 2007

EXPERIMENT: Losing Weight with Energy Healing

I am embarking on an experiment and anyone who cares to join me is welcome! Feel free to follow my journey here on my blog. I have purchased Carol Looks Weight Loss with EFT program and am going to use it for both personal and professional reasons: 1) As an energy healer, I'm always researching energy healing modalities to better serve my clients and 2) I have some residual food/body issues of my own that I'd love to heal once and for all.

As some of you may know, I was an active bulimic for quite a few years. I was a compulsive eater and was about 50 pounds overweight. Over the years I have experienced great healing. I read books, participated in classes, engaged in therapy and did various forms of energy work.

I lost the excess weight in a natural way and maintained it for years. It was smooth, happy sailing for quite a while. However, when I hit my mid 30's, and before, during and after pregnancy, things got bumpy again. Although I have maintained a healthy weight, I have not been completely happy with my body, I've resorted to diets and gained and lost the same 10 + pounds several times over. I've had this niggling feeling that I could be happier and more satisfied with my body, food, and exercise. It is as if I'm 90% there.

But recently I thought, "Why not REALLY give myself the gift of feeling completely healed of my food/body issues and be really in love with myself! So, after some contemplation, messages from the Universe, and research, I decided to purchase Carol Looks weightloss program http://www.carollook.com/.

My intention is to use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique, a well-established healing modality) as my primary strategy in healing my issues and releasing permamanently the excess weight that comes and goes.

If there is anyone else out there who has either used the program or wants to join me on this journey, please share your experiences by posting comments here. I'd love to see this become a supportive resource for anyone who needs it.

Choose Your Reality! (I am!)

Sonia

For more FREE resources and articles, go to: http://www.successforthesoul.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well,hello....I have chosen to join Sonia in her "experiment" of using tapping to lose weight.I am not entirely convinced of the benefits but I AM convinced of the benefits of working with Sonia!! It is Tues. evening,Aug.14.6:21...I have been tapping on and off since about 4:30. At this moment (!) I am not "rummaging" about for something to eat, that wouldn't be too horrible...I have learned to "observe" myself and that's what I'm doing.....and i just got up and drank some water!!!!! THAT'S really strange as I usually "cut myself off" at about 6 'cuz I have to get up and pee so much during the night. Now I just thought, well I'll be up peeing anyway...hmmmm...Oh,and by the way...I wasn't tapping for weight loss...I was tapping: even though I feel lonely, I still love and accept myself...So, the journey begins...AGAIN...All my love to Sonia for being...Shari