Monday, September 3, 2007

EXPERIMENT - 1 Month of Tapping - Results and Insights

Well, it has been one month now of tapping and here's the latest.

-I've lost about 5 pounds and the only thing that has really changed is that my night-time eating has greatly reduced. Other than that I eat 3 sensible meals a day. If I'm hungry in the afternoon, I'll have some fruit.

-I have gone through periods of no tapping. My eating behavior would remain unchanged for a while and then I'd have a "relapse" where I was relying on willpower and feeling urges to eat at night when not hungry. When this happened, I went back to tapping first thing in the morning and before dinner.

-With the compulsive behavior more at bay, new insights into the emotional energy beneath them have revealed themselves: sadness, loneliness, some fear. The neat thing is that with the behavior at bay, my other self-nurturing tools have pushed to the surface. I'm meditating more, walking more, and reconnecting with my love of music more.

-As limiting thoughts and emotions come up, I tap on them.

-Even though I hate dieting I completely and deeply accept myself
-Even though the weightloss is too slow, I deeply and completely...
-Even though I'm afraid I'll lose control when my regular routine is disrupted, I'm ready to be calm, confident and grounded in my commitment to health and well-being.

The kids go back to school this week and I'm really looking forward to getting back into my early morning walking routine.

My food/body goal is:

To 100% heal the last vestige of emotional eating and experience long-term and permanent weightloss (about 10-15 lbs.), so that I reach my healthy optimum goal weight in a natural and joyful way!

Choose Your Reality!

Sonia

For more FREE articles and resources go to: www.SuccessForTheSoul.com

No comments: