Sunday, September 9, 2007

EXPERIMENT: 6 Pounds and Still Tapping

Well, slowly but surely, I seem to be losing weight, and more importantly feeling more and more free of behaviors and habits that I've struggled with.

I've discovered that as I keep tapping, new insights, new levels of awareness about the underlying emotions and thoughts surface. As they do, I tap on those.

For example, even though it should have been obvious to me, the other day it "dawned" on me that I eat at night to relax. I knew that, but it never occurred to tap on that. So, I did...

Even though I use food to relax, I deeply and completely accept myself.
Even though I use food to relax, I'm ready to feel calm and relaxed without food.
Even though I use food to relax, I choose to feel calm and confident.

That night I found that I didn't feel the urge to eat to unwind.

I've also been tapping on things other than food and body issues and experience a significant decrease in intensity. Just simple things that can cause stress come way down.

More to follow.

Choose Your Reality,

Sonia

For more FREE articles and resources go to:
www.SuccessForTheSoul.com OR www.SoniaMillersSoulFoodEzine.com

1 comment:

Gilbert, Arizona, United States said...

Hi Sonia,

A Google search regarding The Law of Attraction and relationships has found me at your blog. I LOVE what you had to say about positive affirmations using the law.

As I read through your prior posts though, I can't halp but think that your tapping statements are attracting more of the same. Instead of saying "Even though I use foods to relax...", wouldn't effective use of the Law of Attraction be something more like, "I am easily relaxed and content. My body is healthy and functions flawlessly." ?

I'm still a student of life, and these are just my interpretations, but I thought I'd share. :o) Thank you for your insightful, well articulated blog.

xoxox