Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MUSING: Quantum Physics Supports World Peace

My husband, Chris, has been reading the book, The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight by Thom Hartmann. I can't remember what metaphysical conversation we were engaged in, but suddenly he stopped, ran to the bathroom (that's where his book was) and said, "Sonia, check this out!" He went on to read me a passage that talked about The World Peace Experiment, which has launched a grass-roots effort to create world peace through the conscious intention of 80,000 world citizens.

I've heard about collective intention for good things before, but what really struck me was the scientific theory behind the specific goal of 80,000. Chris went on to read a passage quoting Victor Grey's work, Web Without a Weaver, (Open Heart Press, 1997).

"Physicists tell us that according to the laws of wave mechanics, the intensity of any kind of waves that are in phase with each other is the square of the sum of the waves. In other words, two waves added together are four times as intense as one wave, ten waves are one hundred times as intense, etc.

Since thought is an energy, and all energy occurs as waves - we believe that 80,000 people all thinking the same thing together are as powerful, in terms of creating the reality that we all share, as the random chaotic thought of the 6.4 billion people (80,000 times 80,000) that will soon inhabit the planet.

Therefore, 80,000 people who believe that only love prevails, will create a laser of intent that will change the planetary reality."

Call me a metaphysical nerd, but I thought this was beyond cool! I went straight to the web-site: www.OnlyLovePrevails.com, read everything I needed to know, and signed up. I've been intentionally redirecting my thougths toward love in the face of media negativity for some years now. But I just LOVE being part of an organized effort. Won't you join me? As of today there are more than 31,000 peace-makers participating in this effort. I can feel the energy gaining momentum like a snowball. The world is a beautiful place. We need only decide to look for the beauty to experience it that way!

Choose Your Reality!

Sonia

For more FREE articles and resources go to: www.SuccessForTheSoul.com

No comments: