Friday, May 18, 2007

ARTICLE: What Do You Put in the Big Cosmic Copy Machine?

The other day, while driving my car, I was mentally complaining to myself about John Q. Inconsiderate who hadn't returned my emails for several weeks. Although I'd had a good business relationship with John Q., I wasn't getting the communication that I needed. This was not the first time that I was mentally complaining. Mild impatience had grown to annoyance which had now escalated to a full-out fabricated fantasy about his professional incompetence. Fortunately, this time I caught myself. "Duh! Sonia, what do you expect?" If you judge his non-communication as "bad" you will create a bad experience!"

The reality is that all events in life are actually neutral. They only become "good" events or "bad" events when we judge them as good or bad. Our thoughts, emotions, and actions together comprise our consciousness. And consciousness creates! Remember, what you put in the big cosmic copy machine, you get back in your experience.

So, what did I do? I immediately stopped complaining and mentally gave John Q. the benefit of the doubt. "Sonia, you've had good experiences with him. You've been happy with his work. He's been professional. He's probably just very busy. He'll write back. Just let it go." And guess what? I got home and there was an email waiting for me with an apology and explanation for his non-communication. I kid you not! That's how this stuff works.

If you want to start creating a different reality than what you're currently experiencing, start paying attention to your consciousness. What you discover can lead you to new possibilities.

Choose Your Reality!

Sonia

For more FREE articles and resources go to: www.SuccessForTheSoul.com

No comments: